If you are interested in becoming a member of our professional team and have the following qualities why not get in touch.
- Implement and Maintain Effective Quality Systems in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Plan, organise, motivate and control all activities relating to Quality.
- Assist Management in all Strategies relating to customers, plant operating procedures and long term planning.
- Maximise plant facilities to achieve optimum profit levels based on projected sales forecasts.
- Liaise with all other departments to ensure effective operation of the business.
- Ensure compliance to relevant legislation, standards and customer requirements.
- Must be able to co-ordinate completion of Risk Management to include use of tools such as Failure Modes and Affect Analysis (FMEA).
- Degree in a relevant Quality/Engineering/Technology/Science Discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a highly regulated/ medical device environment.
Must be available for immediate start.
Must be flexible.
C.V.s can be forwarded by:
Closing date of application for this position is the Friday 9th February